Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer Smooches & April Class

Hello everyone!

A new Stampin' Up! promotion starts today! Summer Smooches :)


Sales period: April 1-30, 2012

You can purchase a suite of brand-new products from the 2012-2013 catalog, including two products that are only available April 1-30. I love when brand new product comes out and these are simply fabulous! There's a new stamp set, new DSP, new fabric, new ribbon, new digital downloads, new fabric brads (which I can't get enough of!) AND!!!! a new big shot die which is oh so super cute because it's a petite purse! How cute is that?!?!?! How exciting is this new product suite?! I know I'm excited!! So, get excited with me and click here if you'd like to check it out :D


I also wanted to thank those who were able to come to our first monthly stampin' class yesterday! Marita and I were so excited and we hope you all had a good time and enjoyed all of the projects. I must admit, we might have been a little overly excited and I think that led to us possibly overwhelming some people yesterday. Sorry! We were very ambitious with having 6 projects ready for these lovely ladies to work on. Stay tuned for some of those projects and here is some information on our next class:
Family Banner Class
Saturday, April 21, 2012
3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Cost of class to be determined
Email me for the location
Please RSVP as soon as possible 
so I can make sure to have 
space and supplies for you. 

Enjoy your day! And don't pull too many pranks on your loved ones today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...