Saturday, May 5, 2012

Downline Meeting Gifts

Good morning everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

Today, I would like to share some handmade gifts that I made for my amazing team. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a creative, talented, inspirational and supportive group of ladies and I wanted to give them a little something to tell them how awesome they are!

Of course, I had to make little thank you note cards. These were fun to make. I made them 3x3 and used one of my favorite punches... the Blossom punch :) And I just love the Mixed Bunch Stamp set!



I also gave them these glass containers. To SU them up a bit, I added some Designer Buttons to the glass. Fun, right?! And you can use them for whatever you like. Fill them with candy, store little trinkets or use them to hold pens, markers and scissors. I use them on my desk while I craft. It's so easy to just reach over and grab a pen, a marker, a ruler, a bone folder or a pair of scissors.




I also gave them a shadowbox. And of course, there is that darn punch that I love so much! And those fabric brads. I heart those, too. I also love displaying Stampin' Up! designer series paper in frames because the patterns and colors are just so pretty :) I also wanted to leave some space in the shadowbox so that they could add a picture if they wanted to when they got home.




I hope the amazing women of my team enjoyed their gifts :) Again, I am so lucky to be on this team! If you would like to join our team, email me and I can answer any questions you would like to ask me. AND!! It's a PERFECT time to join because not only do you get to customize your New Demonstrator Starter Kit, but it is ONLY $99!! What?!?! Yes, really! You can get up to $190 worth of great quality Stampin' Up! product for almost half the cost and you will become a demonstrator for an amazing company! Click here to find out more about joining Stampin' Up! and click here for more information on the New Demonstrator Start Kit.

Thanks for stopping by! And enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...