Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Mahal!

Good morning! HAPPY MONDAY!

Today is a very special day to me because it is my husband's birthday :D It was a miracle the day he came into this world and it was a miracle when he came into my life. I have truly been blessed to be married to a wonderful, caring, patient and understanding husband. He makes me laugh every day and he still makes my heart skip a beat :)

It took me awhile to try and figure out what kind of card to make him. I finally came up with this card with the help of MDS and some silver embossing powder :) Ok, total geek alert, but I thought this card would be a great way to remember his birthday weekend. 



Yes, we did see The Avengers movie on opening day, then again on Saturday, took a break on Sunday (even though we kept checking movie times in our area), the plan was to watch it again today with his brother and we are watching it with cousins next Saturday :) And I'm sure this will not be the end of our Avengers movie watching adventures because Ben still needs to watch it with my brother ;) I know, I know, we have totally geeked out with this movie. But it is oh SOOOOO worth it! Ben has been waiting for this movie for YEARS!!!! And it's FINALLY here and we just can't get enough!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNIE!
I hope all your birthday wishes come true :)

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...