Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Derby Time!!

Good morning everyone!

Last night I got to spend "Girls Night Out" with the ladies at an event I've never been to before - Derby Night :) I had so much fun! The event was filled with so many girls only vendors, wine, food, shopping, music and dancing. We were even able to browse through some boutiques that were open only to us ladies at this event.


There were so many ladies with amazing hats! They even had prizes for the Best Decorated Derby Hat! Of course, we had to try to get in on that action :) My friend Jennifer made these beautiful hats for us! She's AMAZING! There is nothing she can't do. I mean for real. Check this out. She can bake such yummy goodness, she does super cute hair, she does gorgeous make-up and she is super creative with crafts! Here is the hat she made for us ladies:



Super cute, right?!?! I so want to wear this hat all day today! hehehe. You know I'm bringing my hat to work to show my friends :) Check out the decorations on the hat. And can I just say Jennifer is so genius?!?! She put them on pins so that we can take them off the hat, use them however we like AND we can still wear the black hat without the decorations if we wanted to! BRILLIANT!!



So back to Derby Night for a bit.... After browsing through the boutiques and finishing up our $1 scoop ice cream, we headed back to the tents to check out the girls only vendors again. I got false eye lashes :) And when they were done putting them on me, I guess they were drastic enough that some lady took a picture of me! hehehe. And I didn't stop with the false eye lashes! We soon found our way to another booth where ladies were getting pretty sparkles on their eyes. We couldn't help but oooooh and ahhhhhhh at the pretty glitter so of course, we all jumped in and got our eyes done :) Check out their site here! They do sparkles on nails and on eyes. And they even do sparkle parties where they come to your house and put lashes and glitter on your eyes. Wouldn't that be such a fun way to get ready for a girls night out? ;)

Thank you ladies for such a fun night! We HAVE to do it again and SOON!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...