Thursday, May 17, 2012

For Mother's Day

Hello everyone!

With all the different sets of Mother's Day cards that I made this year, I wanted to try out some of my new pre-order items on one of the cards. I must say that I am a huge fan of all my new product and I am so excited about the launch of the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog!

Looking at the card, what do you see that's new? Maybe new colors? Maybe new DSP? Maybe a new bigz die? Maybe a new framelit?


As most of you already know, I love anything and everything Big Shot and these new framelits are definitely a must have! Well, at least for me they are ;) Here's a close up shot of one of the new framelits. Cute, right?!


If you're like me and can't wait to browse through the new catalog, then join us for a Stampin' Up! Catalog Launch Party on Saturday, June 2! You will get your very own catalog and a chance to play with amazing new product. If you still need to send in your registration form, do it soon and I'll make sure to reserve you a spot and have your materials ready. If you need a registration form, email me and I can send you one.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...