Friday, May 18, 2012

Gifts for Mother's Day

Good morning everyone! TGIF :D

This year for Mother's Day, I jumped at the chance to feed my new obsession - Jewelry Making. I am loving every minute when I get to sit down and make some jewelry. For the gals on my team at work, I made them these bracelets. When I made each bracelet, I used beads that reminded me of each one of them :)


I gave this one to Char, which totally matched her outfit that day.


I gave this one to Catherine, which did not match her outfit. hehe.


I gave this one to Patricia, which did match her outfit but she usually wears a lot of pretty bling so she only wore it for a little bit.


And this one was for Marita, and this bracelet also matched her outfit so she wore it that day like Char did :)


I also made bracelets for my mom, for my sister-in-law (which my nephew took credit for haha) and for my mother-in-law. I didn't get to take pictures of those bracelets but since I did get requests for matching earrings, hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of them so that I can share them with you :)

Enjoy your Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...