Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Swap Cards

Good morning everyone!

Back to Nicole's downline meeting for a bit :) Here are a few of the swap cards that I got to take home. These gals are so creative and it was so hard to pick which one was my favorite.

Here is Catherine's card. I love how she used the stencil and sponged the image:


Here is Juliana's card. I am a huge fan of embossing folders and I love how she used the Stripes embossing folder to create this look:



And here is Charlene's card. This was one of the winners of the swap. I love how she used a brayer to create the sky and landscape layers. And I just love the Lovely as a Tree stamp set!


Aren't these gals so creative? I am so lucky to be a part of this team. If you would like to join our team, there is a great promotion going on right now! You can get the Starter Kit for just $99! And you get to customize your kit! If you have any questions and want to join our wonderful team, email me and we can get things started :D

Come back tomorrow! There are a few more swaps I would like to share with you :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...