Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Chance

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today is the day! The last day to order anything on the retired lists. Grab those retiring stamp sets, retiring accessories and retiring definitely decorative items that you've had your eye on all year. 


Click here to start shopping now and please don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)


And of course, with these retiring items going away, that opens up the door for all the new and exciting items that are coming out in the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog :D


I am so excited and I can't wait to share some new items with you! And if you can't wait either, join us for an evening of crafting fun!!

New 2012-2013 Stampin' Up!
Catalog Launch Party
Saturday, June 02, 2012
5:00PM to 9:00PM

It's not too late to register, but please let me know if you want to go so that I can make sure to save you a spot and have materials ready. Email me if you need a registration form for more information and the location. And thanks to those who've already sent in your registration forms or emailed me your RSVP. Your spots have been reserved and your new 2012-2013 catalog and projects are ready for you :) I can't wait to get together and craft with you guys!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...