Friday, June 1, 2012

Happiness

Happy Friday everyone!!

As promised, here is the second project that Nicole had for me when she surprised me with some crafting time. You should hop on over to teehee4two to check out all the amazing projects that Nicole and her sister Andrea have created. They are super talented :)

This card was so fun to make because we got to play with one of my new favorite stamp sets, one of my new favorite punches, a BRAND NEW framelit and BRAND NEW in-colors!!!!


I am loving the new In-Colors and you can get them today! Email me to ask me how :) And isn't that new framelit a must have?!?! Ok, for me it is ;)


And here's a close up of that wonderful Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set.


Join us tomorrow for a new catalog launch party and you can play with the new in-colors and new framelits. And since they are some of my favorites, I will also have the Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set for you to play with, too :) And what's great about the launch party is that you get your very own new catalog as well as projects to take home for just $25!! Email me for more information.

TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...