Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

Hello everyone! The other day, I found out that my nephew is going to have a little sister!! How exciting :D I can't wait to start shopping!!!! hehehehe.

Here is the card that I made for them. I decided to go with a banner type card and remembered that I had these letters. Aren't they fun? All girly and swirly ;) And of course, I went with my favorite... butterflies :)


Here's another shot of the 'GIRL' banner. And there's a little peek of what I added on the inside.


I love the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138)! It not only die cuts cute butterfly shapes but it also embosses each one with different textures at the same time! Love it :D And did you notice the Labels Collection Framelits (125598)? So love those, too!! And of course the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I practically use it on every card these days. So, it's another must have ;)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...