Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just For You

Hey everyone! This weekend we get to go to my goddaughter's ballet recital. And I wanted to make a card for her to tell her how proud we are of her. Can't wait to see her on stage :)

For her card, I wanted to use some new product from the 2012-2013 catalog. Of course, I just HAD to get the Floral Frames Framelits (127012) and the Chevron Embossing Folder (127749). And I am so glad that I did because they are so awesome!! Check them out...


What's so cool about the Floral Frames Framelits is that there are 5 layering dies (largest: 5-1/4" wide) and it coordinates the with Daydream Medallions Stamp Set on page 117. I love how Stampin' Up! has so many products that coordinate together :)


And I am loving the Chevron folder. It's quickly becoming one of my top go-to embossing folders. But of course, I do love most things Big Shot ;)


And I used one of the many sentiments from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Clear 127802, Wood 115370). I'm telling you, it definitely is a must have for card making. And see how perfectly "just for you" fits in the Word Window Punch (119857) which also coordinates with the Modern Label Punch (119849).


Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...