Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fancy Favor

Hello! Today I'd like to share a little big shot project. I saw something in the new 2012-2013 catalog and it inspired me to try something outside of the box.

So, I am a HUGE Big Shot fan and I practically love EVERYTHING Big Shot :) For this project, I used the Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die (115965), which is one of my go-to party favor dies. But, I changed it up a bit.


Like I mentioned earlier, I saw something like this in the new catalog and I simply had to try it out. So, I sat there, stared at the picture for a bit and then this is what I came up with. I used the Word Window Punch (119857) to create a slit in the front of the Fancy Favor. And I used one of the smaller labels from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598) to create the flap closure.




That's what the front and back look like. And just finish it up with whatever embellishments you like :) I used a Designer Button, which can be found on page 176 in the catalog. And some Baker's Twine, which can be found on page 172. 

I love the Stampin' Up! catalogs. Not only do I love looking through the pages to add things to my ever growing Wish List, but I love the inspiration that I get from them, too! There are so many projects and you never know what may inspire you when you open up a catalog. If you'd like your very own New 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog, email me :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...