Thursday, June 21, 2012

Superhero Birthday Party

Hey everyone! Today I'd like to share some Cricut fun. My friend asked me to help her with her friend's son's Superhero birthday party. I was so super excited when she told me about it :) So, this little guy loves Spiderman, Superman, Batman, The Flash and Green Lantern, just to name a few. My friend said that the kids will have capes and masks. How fun is that?!?!?! 

I made the following superhero logos to put on each of the capes. I'm also making smaller versions for their masks.



And since Spiderman is the birthday boy's most favorite, I made this one for him.


I can't wait to see pictures of the kids in their superhero capes and masks :)

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...