Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flower Pot Card

Good morning! And Happy Sunday!

I know it's already June and it's time to think about projects for Father's Day, but I wanted to share this really cool Mother's Day card that we got to make in Niki's FOR MOM class. Click here to check out Niki's Flower Pot card. And click here for Niki's June class schedule.


One of the great things about going to Niki's classes is that you learn tips & tricks. And there is a trick to attaching the flowers on this flower pot card. The trick is to adhere the flowers on the card while on top of an envelope so that the card fits inside the envelope when the card is complete.



Here are the flowers close up. I just love the Summer Smooches DSP. Another one of my new favorites :) And look! There's that Blossom Punch at work again!


I've been wanting to learn how to make this flower pot card and when I showed my friend Marita, she came up with the great idea of creating a graduation cap. Brilliant, right?!?! I made a graduation cap for my brother-in-law. Click here if you would like to check it out. And hop on over to MadeByRitz to check out all the great projects Marita has made. She is super talented!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...