Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wish Big

Happy Birthday Janice!


Good morning everyone! Today is a special day because it's my friend Janice's birthday :) She is one of my oldest friends. And not old meaning age old, because I still think turning 25 is pretty young ;) But old meaning I've known this girl for years! We went to high school together, we were roomates once upon a time, we are sorority sisters and she was one of my bridesmaids at my wedding. So yeah, lots of years of friendship:) And even though we don't see each other or talk as often as we used to, she's like family and is still near and dear to my heart.

This is the card that I made for her and we sent it out in the mail a few days ago so I hope that she gets it in time. If not, it's on it's way!



I used different stamps from the Creative Elements Stamp set. It's a little faint, but I used one stamp to create the background on the paper. I stamped a few flowers and cut them out. Yup, cut them out, no matching punch for this set! I also used the border stamp to outline the sentiment. The Wish Big sentiment is from the now retired Short & Sweet stamp set.



And here is the gift that I made for her. Yup, another bracelet :) Have I mentioned that I am loving this new obsession of mine? hehe. I can just sit there and make jewelry for a few hours and I'd be a happy camper :) Anything that enables my creative obsession is OK in my book!



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...