Thursday, June 7, 2012

For All You Do - Butterflies

Good morning everyone!

Here is another card that we made in Niki's FOR MOM class (I know, I know, I'm supposed to be thinking about Father's Day projects but I couldn't help it, I had to share because of the beautiful butterflies!). Click here for her post of this card. She also made this card in different colors, too. So cute! And she also credits Andrea Walford for the inspiration of this card.


And I love the Beautiful Wings Embosslit! I love butterflies and this embosslit is perfect! It not only die cuts butterflies in various sizes, but it also embosses them with different textures, too :) I put some on the front of the card and added some on the inside. Cute, right?!?



If you like making cards and projects and hanging out with ladies crafting and chatting, click here to check out Niki's June class schedule. And email me to reserve your spot for my monthly technique class. My next class will be Saturday, July 28. Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...