Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Congratulations

Hello everyone! Here is a card that I made for a friend at work. He wanted to give his daughter a card for her graduation. He did mention that he wanted to have several words and phrases in the background so I went with the Friendly Phrases stamp set. I chose a few stamps and just stamped randomly. Then I was thinking of going with another graduation cap, but I decided to go a different direction. I decided to simply use a cute congratulations sentiment so I went with the Curly Cute stamp set. AND! I decided to use my new butterfly punch, which I totally LOVE :D


Here's a close up of those butterflies. Aren't they elegant? Maybe that's why it's called the Elegant Butterfly Punch :) As soon as I saw this punch in the new catalog, I absolutely KNEW that I just HAD to get it right away!


Here are the supplies that I used for this card:
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad (126982)
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad (126986)
Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
Stripes Folder Embossing Folder (123128)
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set (Clear 126151, Wood 126149)
Curly Cute Stamp Set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014)

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...