Friday, June 29, 2012

Card Portfolio

Hello everyone! Last night I got to hang out with my crafting gal pals and learned how to make a card holder with dividers to separate your cards. We got to purchase a Simply Scrappin' Kit of our choice and used it to create our own individual Card Portfolios. I chose the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit (126927). Hmmm, did I choose this kit because of the butterflies? hehe. Um, maybe ;) Click here to check out Niki's post of her Card Portfolio.

Some of the ladies followed Niki's sample and others went their own direction. This is the one that I came up with...

 
Here's a closer view of the front of the card holder...


Here are the dividers that I made to put inside the card holder to separate the cards that I will eventually make ;)



And what's cool about the Simply Scrappin' Kit is that there is still plenty of DSP, cardstock and embellishments left over to create more projects!

Wouldn't this make a nice gift for someone? Or don't you want one sitting on your desk to organize your cards? Email me if you'd like to learn how to make one yourself :) It's fun and it's easy!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...