Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary 
to 
my brother and sister-in-law!!

Hello everyone!

Four years ago today, my family witnessed an amazing and beautiful event. My brother married his amazing wife in a beautiful garden setting amongst close friends and family. I couldn't believe it, my little brother was getting married! We laughed and we cried as they stood in front of everyone and exchanged their vows. Then we clapped and cheered as their officiant announced the newly married couple.

Here is the card that I made for the couple celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary.


But, I so dropped the ball on mailing it out earlier in the week so that they would get it on time. Ooops! But, I will of course hand it to them the next time we visit.... along with their anniversary present that's something linen or silk related.

I had so much fun making this card because I got to use some of my new product :) I got to use the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), a couple of the labels from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598), the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the new Memorable Moments stamp set (Clear 126682, Wood 126680). I also decided on the Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral color combination that I'm a huge fan of :)
I hope they enjoy their special day!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...