Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This To Shall Pass

Hello everyone! So, today, I must admit, I am cheating a little bit. I did go to Niki's From the Heart Stamp set feature class last week, but for some reason, I didn't craft. I know! Gasp! Whaaat?!?! No Way! I guess it was one of those days, but all I wanted to do was just hang out and chit chat with the gals. And one of the fun topics of the night was... who should play Christian Grey if they do make a Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Hehehe. I know, very productive, right? ;)

Here is one of the cards that the other ladies got to make in class. Niki was nice enough to have kits ready for me and she took pictures too! So that I can have them when I actually get to finally sit down and make the cards from class. Stay tuned! I really will kick things into gear and get working on those cards.

 
Click here to check out her post of this card. And click here to check out her class schedule. Come join us! They're fun! You get to work on projects and chat with the gals :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...