Friday, June 22, 2012

Spidey Birthday

Hello everyone! Here is the birthday card that I made for my friend who's going to a superhero birthday party this weekend. The birthday boy is turning 4 and he's a big fan of Spiderman and I've seen so many versions of this card and decided to try it out. Here's my go at it.


Here's a closer shot of the web which was embossed with the Spider Web Embossing folder (120889) and I sponged it up a bit to make it pop.
 

And I finally got the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899) and wanted to use one of stamps. I colored in the word 'Birthday' with the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (100052). I am a big fan of stamps that can be colored in :)
 

I also recently got the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553) and added the number 4 for the birthday boy. And for they eyes, I used the wings from the Bird Builder punch (117191).
 

I hope he likes his birthday card and I'm sure he'll have a great time at his superhero birthday party. How exciting!!

Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...