Monday, June 18, 2012

Wonderful You Blossom Punch

Hi everyone! Here's another fun 8 for $8 card. I did have fun making this one because I got to play with one of my favorite Stamp Sets - Mixed Bunch (Clear 125537, Wood 125535) and one of my favorite punches - the Blossom Punch (125603)


We stamped a mixed bunch flower randomly to create the background on the Crumb Cake card stock (120953). Then we stamped the same flower image onto Whisper White card stock (100730) and punched it out with the Blossom Punch.


And the Wonderful You sentiment is from one of the stamp sets that has become one of my go-to sets. I seem to be grabbing it more and more these days. It is the Loving Thoughts stamp set (Clear 125845, Wood 125843).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the beginning of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...