Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there :)

For those fathers who are here and those who are no longer with us, no matter where they may be, they will forever be in the hearts of those who they have touched. It's amazing to see how strong and supportive fathers can be and today we celebrate you.

Here are the cards that I made for my daddy, my brother and my father-in-law. For the cards, I went with clean and simple and blue this year.


And of course the Happy Father's Day sentiments are from two of my favorite stamp sets - Delightful Dozen (Clear 122652, Wood 122650) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (Clear 127802, Wood 115370)

Now go enjoy your day! Either celebrating with fathers or just enjoying a Sunday afternoon. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...