Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Card

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday!

I actually finished making the father's day cards for friends and family. And I even dropped them in the mail yesterday. Some may be a little late, but at least they are out the door and on their way :)

I cased Niki's CAS dad card and made two different cards. Click here to check out her version. Of course, her card is way cuter. Too bad I didn't have time to emboss, distress and sponge :(

Here is one of the cards...


And here is the other card.



So simple, easy and fun to make. Use some cool patterned paper, matching card stock and one of my go-to stamp sets, Delightful Dozen (Clear 122652, Wood 122650). I love this stamp set because it has most of the holiday sentiments. Another must have for card makers :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!! 
If you're from our area... stay cool :) I hear it's going to hit the triple digits!! whoa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...