Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Banner

Hi everyone! Yesterday was a fun day :) We went to a picnic by the Bay! It was a good day for a picnic, too. The sun was sure out and about! It was a tad bit on the hot side and thank goodness my friend Charlene brought some sun block because my husband and I totally forgot to put some on and we both started turning a bit red while we were eating the yummy food. Even I was turning a bit red! So yeah, the sun was out in full force! hehehe.

Here is the banner that I made for the birthday girl. I love making banners! They are so fun :D




I used the largest label from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598). I love framelits because there are so many sizes and possibilities! And I used the 2-1/2" Circle punch (120906) and the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch (118874). As for the letters, I used the new Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553), which are so fun! And if you can get them, you should ;)


And I also used the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to decorate the banner, too.


There were so many people at the park and I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to find the picnic site right away. Luckily, I saw the balloon that we put in her cube last week! Isn't this such a cute balloon?


And the birthday girl had pinwheels on each picnic table! They were so cute and some of them spun in the wind whenever the breeze from the Bay came through. I love pinwheels. Aren't they so much fun?!?!



Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...