Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wish Big

Happy Birthday Uncle Eddie!

Today is my uncle's birthday and we wanted to send him a card to let him know that he is thought of on his special day. Here is the card that I made for him. I decided to go with something Clean and Simple for his card.



I went with the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899) again for this birthday card. I decided to go with wish BIG this time around. I thought it would go well on a guy card.  And I used the Stripes embossing folder (123128) to add some texture to the card.




And on the inside of the card, I used the same stamp set for the Happy Birthday sentiment. See how useful this stamp set is? If you don't have it yet, it's one that definitely should be on your wish list :)



Enjoy your your day! And thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...