Thursday, July 5, 2012

For Mye

Happy Birthday Cousin!!

Today I wanted to wish someone a special Happy Birthday. I didn't get a chance to mail out the birthday card, but I wanted to post birthday wishes today to let her know that I'm thinking of her on her special day. I hope she enjoys her day and I hope all of her birthday wishes come true :)

Here is her birthday card...


To make this card, I used the Afternoon Daydream Scrappin' Kit (126927), which is one of my favorites these days. The Pool Party, More Mustard, Primrose Petals and Basic Gray color combination is so pretty to me. And those flower and butterfly card stock stickers are great! And there's the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set again :) It comes in both clear mount (120510) and wood mount (117014). Click here if you'd like to start shopping. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...