Thursday, July 12, 2012

MDS Baptism Card

Hi everyone! Here is the card that I made for my cousin's daughter's baptism. I've always thought that this stamped image was so pretty and I wanted to use it on her card.


I used the flowers on a stem stamped image from the Thoughts & Prayers digital download. And typed in the sentiment since I did not have a Baptism stamp set that I wanted to use. That's one of the great things about MDS. You can add any sentiment you like by using any font that you already have on your computer! And with MDS, the colors match your Stampin' Up! card stock when you print it out :)



To add some dimension to this card, I punched out some flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) to the center of each flower. And I just added a strip of Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122977) and there you have it... another clean and simple card :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...