Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Convention Recap

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday :) The gals had so much fun at Convention this year and it really makes me want to go next year! Especially since it will be the 25th anniversary of Stampin' Up! Check out the Convention 2012 highlight video on Niki's blog here. And check out all the other Convention fun on her blog! Check out Nicole and Andrea's blog too for more Convention adventures. Click here and get ready to see some SU celebrities! hehehe.

These are items that Niki brought back from Memento Mall. Looks and sounds like a wonderful place to visit every day during Convention :)


Did you see that cute shoulder bag? That's the bag that all the ladies got when they got to Convention!!!! How awesome is that?!?!?! And there were some SU goodies inside too!!!! Here's another pic of one of those very cute reusable shopping bags.


And look at the super cute Make and Takes they got to make while at Convention. We even got to make one of them during Niki's Convention recap party/Downline meeting. It's missing in this pic so stay tuned for that card. It's so super cute and features a stamp set from the new Holiday catalog that is coming out soon! Are you excited about it yet?!?! I know I am!!!!


Look how cute these projects are. I so have to case some of them! I love getting inspiration like this from SU events :)





I'm so inspired and excited about Convention next year! If you'd like to go and experience all the SU excitement, then join my team! Email me today to ask me how :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...