Thursday, July 19, 2012

For Aba

Happy Birthday Aba & Ada!!

Today is a special day because we get to celebrate two birthdays! My cousins are twins but of course I just had to make two different cards. Even though they are sisters and TWIN sisters at that, and we know how close some sisters can be, they are still two different people. So, I made one card for Aba and one card for Ada. This card is the one that I made for Aba:


I love the Summer Smooches DSP (125409) and all the bright colors. Here, I used Real Red card stock (102482) and Daffodil Delight card stock (119683). Doesn't it just make the Summer Smooches DSP pop? And I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335)  to add some texture to the card.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). That stamp set has been on my wish list for the longest time and I was FINALLY able to get it! I was soooooo excited! And look, there are those flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). Can you tell it's one of my faves? ;) Oh and those Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246). Gotta love some bling!


And another thing that's cool about the Bring on the Cake stamp set are the stamps with words and phrases that you can add inside the card. For Aba's card, I went with "It's your birthday, Oh, what fun! Blow out your candles one by one."


I sent the cards earlier this week so I hope they got them in time! And I hope she liked her birthday card and I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!!! hmmm... that's a lot of hope in those sentences, huh? hehehehe.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...