Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello, here is another Christmas card that I made this year. I used a similar layout that I used for another Christmas card that I made for my friend and manager Catherine. Click here to check it out.
I had some extra DSP from the Holiday Soiree card that I demo'd at Stamp Camp so I decided to use some from the Festival Of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904). Click here to check out the stamp camp card.
I also used some Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885). And some Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (127841). I love this stuff and have to really learn to not hoard it all! hahaha.
Since there are so many different patterns in the DSP paper stack, I used a different one for each card. All of the patterns are so cute!
I even stamped a nice little Christmas message on the inside of the card. It's from a retired SU stamp set, but I still like the message and wanted to use it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...