Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sneak Peek Congratulations

Hi! Here is another card that I made to congratulate one of the gals on her new position. This card was signed by her team and we all wished her the best and thanked her for being such a wonderful team leader. It was awesome being a part of her team :)
So, how about those flowers? Aren't they so pretty? And what's so awesome about them is that the stamp set has a coordinating framelits set! I am such a big fan of how Stampin' Up! creates new product that go so well together! And yes, you heard me.... NEW product!
This card showcases a sneak peak of a new stamp set and a new framelits set that will be in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Spring catalog. Trust me, you will fall in love with so many things in this catalog!!!! I sure did and I can't wait to share it all with you!
 
Come back and visit when you can, I may be playing with more sneak peak products and sharing them with you! And if you want to be one of the first ones to host a party featuring all new product from the Spring Catalog and possibly earn some of that fun new stuff for FREE, email me and let's set up a date for your party!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...