Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blooming with Kindness

Hi! Here are the cards that we got to make in Niki's Blooming with Kindness class back in November. We got to make 6 cards, 2 of each color and we got to change up the embossing folders that we used on each card. 
These cards are clean and simple and fun to make. And isn't that such a pretty flower? I bought the Blooming With Kindness stamp set (Clear 126422, Wood 126420) awhile back and I was excited when I heard that we would be using this stamp set in class :)
 I left the area for the sentiment blank so that I could add one when I needed a card for a certain occasion.
To see what these cards look like with a sentiment, hop on over to Niki's blog at stampinwithniki to check them out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...