Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snow Flurry Christmas

Hi! Here are a couple of cards that I made for a couple of special little girls to go with the little gifts that I got them for Christmas. Both cards have the same layout, but I used different DSP for each card. The DSP is from the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (126901). The patterns and color combos are so pretty :)

And that Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) is so pretty and I knew I wanted to use it for the snowflakes. To cut out the snowflakes, I used the Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813). I had a lot of fun with this die and used it on another card that I will be sharing with you guys soon. So, stay tuned for that :)

And here are the lovely Hello Kitty dolls. I am a huge Hello Kitty fan and I love sharing with other Hello Kitty fans :) Isn't she so pretty?!?! hehe

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was nice to you this year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...