Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hello! Here is another card that we got to make at my Holiday card making class last month. This was another card that I cased from a project that I saw in the Stampin' Up! annual catalog. There are so many great ideas in that catalog! I love just flipping through the pages :)
This christmas tree was a fun stamp to play around with and that "Sending Wishes of HAPPY HOLIDAYS to You and Yours" is from the Christmas Lodge stamp set (123769). Actually, both stamps are from that stamp set.
I had fun with this card because I went outside my creative box for this one. I used a different color that I don't normally use. I used Always Artichoke for the green of the christmas tree instead of my go-to Lucky Limeade or Old Olive.
And for the star on top of the tree, we just added one of the larger Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents (119246).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...