Tuesday, December 11, 2012

White Christmas Wreath

Hey everyone! Here is another beautiful wreath from last week's wreath making party. My friend Marita created this oh so elegant wreath. Isn't it so pretty?!?! This wreath reminds me of a beautiful white Christmas. Even though I'm a California girl, I've watched enough movies and TV shows to have a picture of what a white Christmas could look like ;) Anyhoo, the stuff that Marita comes up with are amazing! Hop on over to MadeByRitz by clicking here to check out all her other super creative and fancy projects.
She used this folding technique that I've been wanting to try out for awhile now. And when she showed me how to do it, I was inspired again to try it out! And look at that string of pearls, those white bobbles and that satin bow. So elegant and fancy :) This girl is so talented that she finished this wreath in the dark. There was a moment in time when a head band light was invovled, but it didn't last too long. I almost took a picture of Marita wearing it, but do you see the light shining in the background, behind the wreath? That's as close I got to taking a picture of it. hehehe.
Stay tuned for more projects from the wreath making party. Because there's more to come!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the shout! I had a great time at Camille's Wreath Making party. Not sure if it was the drinks or the exhaustion by craft - but by the end of the night... I had to point at people to finish my sentences for me. Great times!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...