Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas card for Catherine

Hello! Here is the Christmas card that I made for Catherine. My team at work wanted to give her a card to go along with her gifts. She has been such an amazing manager and we wanted to give her a little something to thank her for all the hard work that she has done for our team.
I wish I had a better picture but I totally dropped the ball and forgot to take a picture when I was done with the card. Anyhoo, back to the card. So, I did want to use some of that Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon (127841) that I've been hoarding since I bought it when the Holiday catalog launched! hehehe. And check out the Early Espresso Core'dinations Colorcore Card Stock (127848). Gotta love how it looks when you emboss it then use the Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367).

Thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...