Friday, December 7, 2012

Paper Bow

Happy Friday!! You know, I've seen some of these paper bows here and there and I have always wanted to try them out. So, you can only guess how excited I was when I received my Stampin' Up! order yesterday and there was a lovely flyer detailing the steps on how to make one! Before I could even finish reading the flyer, I grabbed my Stampin' Trimmer (126889) and some Christmas paper and started cutting strips.
OK, I guess I was so excited that I made TWO paper bows! hehehe. I can't wait to make more for all the presents that I'll be wrapping this weekend :)
And here are a couple shots of each bow. Gosh these are so much fun to make!
Next, I want to try to make some bows with double sided paper. How much fun would that be?!?! OH!!!! and what about adding paper bows to the wreath I'll be making at my friend's wreath making party tonight?!?! Definitely a possibility :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...