Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Wreath

Hi! So, my friend is hosting a wreath making party later this week and this is me being very super excited! I started playing around with a wreath and this is what I came up with so far. It is still a work in progress and who knows what I end up with, but I thought I would play around a bit and get prepped for the party.
I used the Deck The Halls Designer Fabric (121716) for this wreath. Since there are three kinds of patterns, I used a different one for each of the wreath elements. I used the Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla pattern to wrap all around the wreath. And I used the Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake pattern for the leaves. And I used the other pattern for the flowers.
To cut out the leaves, I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812) and to cut out the flowers, I used the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die (121812). I also added a couple Cherry Cobbler buttons from the Regals Designer Buttons pack (119744)
I am SO looking forward to my friend's wreath making party! I can't wait to hang out with the gals, catch up, take turns holding her new baby, get crafty, get our drink on and eat yummy food :) I'll also share the different wreaths that these ladies come up with so come back and visit to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...