Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Decor

Hi and Happy Saturday :) I know that Christmas has come and gone, but before all the decorations get put away, I wanted to share the festive feel that we had at work. Here are some pictures of our little Christmas decorations that we had to fill our work days with Holiday spirit.
I was so excited when I saw this Elf Hello Kitty and I knew I had to bring her to work! And she even lights up! I also brought a couple of wreaths that I made using some SU fabric that I got from the Clearance Rack. Click here to do some clearance rack shopping. There are some items up to 80% off!
And this tray was set out with some Holiday goodies but knowing the folks in my department, they sure don't last long! hehehe.
And here is our cute little Christmas tree. I love how it lights up and the tiny ornaments are adorable! I even made some gift boxes to go under the Christmas tree. And we spread out some pine cones to add some Holiday wintery forest feel.

And look! No one found coal in their stockings :) Guess we were all good this year! ;)
And how adorable is this gingerbread man?!?! But why did I think of grabbing a scallop punch so that we could punch his little foot to make it look like someone took a bite? Kinda like one of the cards from our Holiday Soiree stamp camp! Click here to check it out.

Now look at this cute wreath covered with candy! I must confess, I was the one who took most of the Werther's Original Caramel candy. hehehe. So yummy! My friend Jennifer made this wreath for all of us to enjoy and check out her AMAZING Minnie Mouse wreath here. It's so dang adorable!!!! She is so talented :)

Okie dokie, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...