Monday, December 31, 2012

For Amy & Joe

Hello everyone! Happy last day of 2012!!!! Can you believe it? Wow how time flies! Speaking of time flying by, my husband and I received a Save the Date card awhile back and I've been meaning to make a card to send out to the happy couple. Here is a card that I made for my husband's childhood buddy and his lovely fiance.
I used one of my favorite designer series paper - Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154). I love all the patterns and all the colors. And I must confess, it has been really hard for me to let go and use it on projects. But it's getting a little easier now that I can get more from the Clearance Rack :) No, I don't have a problem ;) hehehe.
I also just got the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021) and wanted to use one of the frames on this card as the background for the butterflies that I cut out using Beautiful Butterflies Stampin' Up! Bigz Die (114507). I embossed the larger butterfly with the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819) and the smaller butterfly with the hearts folder from the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders pack (125601). And to keep the butterflies together, I used one of the Antique Brads (117273).
The "congratulations on finding each other" sentiment is from the A Word For You stamp set (Clear 120528, Wood 117032). I must admit, after reading the stories that they wrote about each other on their wedding website, I did cry a bit because it is so sweet how they found each other! Such a lovely story :) And I knew that I wanted to use this sentiment just for them because we are so happy that they did find each other.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Enjoy the last day of 2012. Take some time to reflect on all the good things and lessons learned and here's to a wonderful year in 2013!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...