Friday, December 21, 2012

Greetings of the SEASON

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share the card and goodie bag that I made for my folks at work. I was inspired by the card that my sister-in-law and I made for Josh's teachers this year. I had to lay out the cards like this because I added a little extra something to each card.

I'm not sure if you can see it because these pictures didn't quite capture the blingness, but I added some Dazzling Details (124117). I used a retired SU stamp set that required some two-step stamping and then followed the swirliness of the Christmas tree with Dazzling Details. It was so much fun!!
I used some Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) and punched out a star using the star punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882) and added it to the top of the Christmas tree. The "Greetings of the SEASON" sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set (Clear 128033, Wood 128030).
And here are the goodie bags that I handed out with each card. I went simple and put a packet of hot chocolate with marshmallows and a peppermint candy cane in a baggy and topped it off with this topper that I made using the Top Note Bigz Die (113463). And last minute, I added a tag on each goodie bag but I forgot to take a picture of it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...