Saturday, December 8, 2012

Your Kindness means so much

Hey everyone! Today, I'd like to share a card that we got to make awhile back in one of Niki's Thursday night classes. I've been wanting to share this card with you guys for awhile and I'm glad that I came across it recently because it was a fun one to make.
We got to use the Stampin' Write markers to color in the image of the Tweet Leaves stamp (128111). If you like this stamp, click here to check out the SU Holiday Catalog and order yours soon :) We also used the Woodgrain folder (127821), which you can also find in the holiday catalog.
We also got to add a Brushed Bronze Designer Button (127833) and tied it on the card with some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (125572).
The 'Your Kindness means so much' sentiment is from the From My Heart stamp set (Clear 126557, Wood 126555), which is another great stamp set to own since one of the images coordinates with one of the framelits. And you know me, I love anything that has to do with the Big Shot :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...