Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pine Cone Ornaments

Hello! A couple of days ago, I got together with some friends from work and we had a wreath making party. My friend Camille was so nice to host and provide some yum yum grub and delicious drink drink. It was so much fun and the ladies got so super crafty! 
I'll be sharing all of their beautiful creations this week. Here is one of the projects that my friend Lynne made. I think she ended up making about 5 projects. That girl was on a roll!
Camille spray painted these pine cones silver. Don't the look pretty cool? And don't they look so pretty on her Christmas tree? Okie dokie, stay tuned for the rest of the wreath making party projects. They are pretty awesome :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...