Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cookie Decorating

Hi! Today I'd like to share some craftiness from my nephew :) I was able to go to his Holiday party at his school and I am so glad that I went. This little guy is such a character and it was so much fun seeing him with his friends from school. After taking turns visiting with Santa, the kiddies got to decorate some cookies and an ice cream cone Christmas tree. Here is what my nephew made, with some help from his mommy of course :)
Pretty neat idea to take an ice cream cone, turn it upside down and decorate it like a Christmas tree, right?!?! 
And  it was so hard to resist taking this cookie after it was decorated! Doesn't it look so yummy? hehehe.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...