Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Red Ribbon Wreath

Hello everyone! Here is the wreath that my friend Jenevene made. I sorta helped out with the vision of the wreath but she took it to a whole new level :) That girl can be pretty creative when she wants to be ;) hehe. At first, she just wanted to watch or have someone make a wreath for her, but when I showed her what to do, she totally rolled with it!
She wrapped the entire wreath with that pretty glittery red ribbon. Then I helped by adding some fresh leaves from the pile that Charlene brought from an actual Christmas tree, which made the wreath smell so nice! After, I showed Jenevene how to adhere the leaves to the wreath then suggested to put a bow in the middle and she totally went to town with the bow! So pretty :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...