Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! Here is the Christmas card that I made to give to some friends and family this year. My husband had a potluck at work the other day and he gave this card to them. And next week, we will be handing these out to my side of the family at our family Christmas party.
This year, I decided to go a little non-traditional with the colors. Instead of red or green or gold, I went with black, burgundy and ivory. But I did use the snowburst embossing folder to add a little touch of the winter season :) The "MERRY CHRISTMAS" sentiment is from the Christmas Lodge stamp set (Clear 123769, Wood 123767).
I even added a little holiday sentiment on the inside of the card. The "Sending Wishes of HAPPY HOLIDAYS to You and Yours" is also from the Christmas Lodge stamp set. I've actually gotten a lot of use out of that stamp set this year. The Christmas tree in that stamp set is another fun one to play with!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...