Friday, November 16, 2012

Today's Events

Hello :) So, I am taking a little break from the craftiness for a bit. Today is a WONDERFUL and AMAZING day! Yes, the movie that some of my friends and I have been waiting for has finally hit the theaters..... The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!! WOOHOO :D And what's better than a movie release that we've been waiting for?!?!?! Well, let me tell you..... THE BIRTH OF MY NIECE!!!!! Woooooohooooooooooooo :) I am so excited for my brother, my sister-in-law and my nephew!! My nephew is excited to be a big brother and I can't wait to see big brother and little sister meet for the first time. Shoot, I can't wait to see my brother with his little girl in his arms! Ok, I'm getting a little teary eyed at the moment! So, until I get some pics to share with you guys of my lovely niece, here are some pics of the other event happening today....








Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...