Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Bday Banner

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I have another birthday banner for you guys today. My friend Meghan celebrated her birthday earlier this week and of course I wanted to make something for her desk :) And here it is....



To make this banner, I used the Scallop Square Bigz Clear die (115950), the 2-1/2" Circle punch (120906) and the retired Serif Essentials Alphabet dies. I'm telling you, if you don't have the Big Shot (113439) yet... you HAVE to get it! It is a MUST have! There are so many projects and so many possibilities!



I used the pretty and bright Floral District DSP (126919) for the banner. I also used the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) and the Chevron folder (127749) to add some texture on the Rich Razzleberry (115316) circles and the white letters. 



And for the spacer, I used the Fun Flowers Bigz L die (121812) to make this pretty little flower. And since the flower ended up being about 2-1/2" and hid the circle that I punched out, I used the 3" Circle Originals die (122125).



Banners are so much fun and have I mentioned that the Big Shot is so much fun, too?!?! hehe. Well, it is :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...