Friday, November 23, 2012

christmas cheer

Hello and happy Friday! Here is a card that we got to make in my Holiday card making class this month. If you didn't get to join us this time around, hopefully you can join us next time :) Email me if you would like details on future classes. For this month's class, we got to make 6 cards and I'll be sharing the rest of the cards with you soon. So, stay tuned!
For this card, we used the Button Buddies stamp set (Clear 122737, Wood 122735). Isn't that snow man so cute?!?! Just add one of the buttons from the Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743) and add some Baker's Twine if you like (page 172) and you're done! I also love how this stamp set has an image for so many different occasions. I shared a baby shower card earlier this week. Click here if you'd like to check it out.
For the rest of the card, I used the Stripes Embossing folder (123128) to add some texture. Then, I used the 3/16" Corner punch (119871) to round out all the corners of each layer of the card. And the 'christmas cheer' sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets. The Sweet Essentials stamp set (Clear 126457, Wood 126455) has so many other sentiments that you can use for all kinds of occasions. And isn't the font so sweet? hehe. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day and be safe out there if you decide to brave the elements of Black Friday shopping!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...